custom background view shows cropped image and not original upload
|Reported by:||obvio||Owned by:|
|Component:||Customize||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing close|
trying to upload a very tall image to the custom background area (for example 100*1100px width*height) works but the image that is then shown in the view-pane is the cropped/thumbnail version of the upload and not the original image the user added.
it is possible a site would have a repeat-x on a really tall image.
Change History (18)
comment:2 @DrewAPicture — 3 years ago
- Component changed from UI to Appearance
- Keywords needs-patch dev-feedback added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.6
- Cc catalin.dogaru@… added
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing added; needs-patch removed
- Keywords 3.7-early added
- Milestone changed from 3.6 to Future Release
- Milestone changed from 3.7 to Future Release
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement