No backlink in comment error messages
|Reported by:||doktorbro||Owned by:|
If a commenter press "Post comment" but forget to leave name, email or comment, he gets a white screen with an error like: "Error: please type a comment."
The shocked user thinks: "What now? Am I stupid? Is this the White Window of Shame?"
The answer is always: "Go back and try it again." That's why we need to put that obvious hint: "Back" by default. It's so easy to be friendly :-)
Change History (7)
comment:1 @doktorbro — 5 years ago
- Cc bro@… added
- Owner wp-comments-post.php deleted
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Cc RAMIY added
- Component changed from Warnings/Notices to Comments
comment:6 @johnbillion — 4 years ago
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from assigned to closed