Comment Form Should use HTML5 input types for better accessibility
|Reported by:||jorbin||Owned by:||markjaquith|
|Component:||Accessibility||Keywords:||has-patch twentythirteen commit|
Browsers that don't support url and email will fall back to text. Good browsers (and accessibility user agents) will make better use.
Change History (67)
- Keywords 3.2-early added
- Milestone changed from 3.1 to Future Release
comment:27 @nacin — 3 years ago
- Keywords 3.6-early twentythirteen added
- Milestone changed from 3.5 to Future Release
comment:30 @lancewillett — 2 years ago
- Keywords 3.6-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.6
comment:34 follow-up: ↓ 36 @obenland — 2 years ago
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.