My Sites limited to 23 sites on Admin Bar
|Reported by:||ronbme||Owned by:||morganestes|
|Component:||Toolbar||Keywords:||ux-feedback make-flow needs-patch|
|Focuses:||ui, multisite, rest-api||Cc:|
I have a test site with 25 sites. I can only access 23 from the My Sites tab on the admin bar.
(This is a minor bug, but I hadn't seen it mentioned.)
I'm using latest trunk.
Change History (53)
- Component changed from General to Administration
- Keywords has-patch ux-feedback added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.1
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Keywords has-patch ux-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from 3.1 to Future Release
20 months ago
- Focuses ui added
- Keywords needs-patch ux-feedback added; has-patch removed
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.4
17 months ago
- Milestone changed from 4.4 to Future Release
- Priority changed from low to normal
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.