Strip down admin-ajax.php to be a bare bones ajax handler.
|Reported by:||westi||Owned by:||kurtpayne|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||westi-likes has-patch dev-feedback|
We should move all of the handlers we have hardcoded in admin-ajax.php off onto action hooks.
That way they become much more self contained and easier to review.
Also the file becomes much more obvious on how a plugin can hook into it as we have loads of good examples :-)
Change History (53)
- Owner changed from westi to garyc40
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Cc kpayne@… added
- Owner changed from garyc40 to kurtpayne
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
- Version changed from 3.1 to 3.3
comment:8 SergeyBiryukov — 3 years ago
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Version changed from 3.3 to 3.1