meta_value needs needs more flexibility to be either a string or an integer
|Reported by:||jcskyrocket||Owned by:|
When using meta_compare and meta_value with query_posts, the meta_value always seems to be treated as a string.
It would be very useful, to use meta_value as an integer to perform numerical queries, filters and more complex sorts.
For more background info, see this post:
Change History (9)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:5 jcskyrocket — 3 years ago
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened