multisite user management missing add feature
|Reported by:||hitbox||Owned by:||PeteMall|
When I go to http://wpsite/wp-admin/network/site-users.php?id=# I can see the users who area assigned to the selected blog. but I don't see the option to add users like the previous admin interface had. Is this area moved, missing?
Change History (10)
- Keywords needs-patch added; add user management removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.1
- Owner set to PeteMall
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.