posts_nav_link misbehaves in wpmu->3.0 multisites
|Reported by:||madtownlems||Owned by:|
I have two servers on 3.0.1
Server A is a WPMU upgraded site to 3.0.1
Server B is a 3.0.1 fresh install set up to be multisite.
Same theme code. Same blog import file for both.
When I get enough search results to span multiple pages, these sites output different links on the "Older Entries" link [displayed by posts_nav_link()], and only one of them works (Server B - the fresh install).
Server A link (wpmu upgraded - doesnt work):
Server B link (fresh multisite - works):
(Additionally, I don't believe the function ever actually worked correctly on WPMU 2.9.2 either)
Change History (11)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 @madtownlems — 5 years ago
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:9 @Madtownlems — 5 years ago
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from reopened to closed