Rework admin searches and make them compatible with no-js again
|Reported by:||ocean90||Owned by:||ocean90|
Description (last modified by ocean90)
I'm working on #15355 and found some problems with the searches. I will use this ticket to add the patches, one patch for each problem which I have found.
A list with what it not working:
Comments search doesn't work without JSfixed Users search doesn't work with and without JSfixed
- http://grab.by/7nC2 I like the idea with the new tab "Search Results (1)", but you will see it only in no-js version and only for themes and plugins search. We should add it for all searches, AJAX search and with no grey bgcolor to be consistent. Or we must respect the active tab like we did it on comments search, so if 'Sticky' tab is active search only through sticky posts and not all as it is yet. Consistent is the word here.
- Behaviour after a search without any results: With JS it's an empty table and with no-js we have the message "No xxx found."
Change History (14)
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords ux-feedback added
- Severity changed from normal to major
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.