Refresh post count when a post is deleted
|Reported by:||chouxpastry2002||Owned by:|
|Component:||Options, Meta APIs||Keywords:||has-patch close|
I am reporting a bug in the system. I have various users in WPMU. They have their posts and i am tracking their no of posts.
Now if i delete a post from users account post count isnt getting updated. It remains at what it was previously.
eg. If a user has 4 posts in his account and he deleted his one post still the "post_count" field in "wp_options" table remains 4 only. Its not getting updated to 3.
Is there any patch for this ??
Awaiting eagerly for response.
Change History (19)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to 3.1
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from A bug in WordPress operation to Refresh post count when a post is deleted
comment:10 @iseulde — 20 months ago
- Component changed from General to Multisite
- Version changed from 3.1 to trunk
comment:16 @jeremyfelt — 14 months ago
- Component changed from Multisite to Options and Meta
- Focuses multisite added