WordPress.org

Make WordPress Core

Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #15431


Ignore:
Timestamp:
11/15/10 09:43:54 (3 years ago)
Author:
Viper007Bond
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #15431 – Description

    initial v1  
    1 While working with the `posts_where` filter and `get_tax_sql()` in an attempt to restrict down some posts by a custom taxonomy, I noticed that it mentions that the default `field` value is `slug` while `get_objects_in_term()` actually defaults to `field_id` and not `slug. 
     1While working with the `posts_where` filter and `get_tax_sql()` in an attempt to restrict down some posts by a custom taxonomy, I noticed that it mentions that the default `field` value is `slug` while `get_objects_in_term()` actually defaults to `field_id` and not `slug`.