Ajaxify Post/page trashing — at Version 5
|Reported by:||hew||Owned by:|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||3.2-early has-patch needs-testing|
Description (last modified by scribu)
- You need a blog with enough posts or pages to give you at least two pages in the relevant administrative section.
2) Trash a post or page.
It causes a reload of the entire page and drops you back on page 1.
Post is trashed via AJAX
Change History (5)
- Component changed from General to Administration
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords 3.2-early added; ajax posts pages removed
- Milestone changed from 3.1 to Future Release
- Summary changed from Post/page ajax management broken to Ajaxify Post/page trashing
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.