Use !is_user_logged_in instead of !$user->ID
|Reported by:||Eteq||Owned by:|
The subject line pretty much says all. I'm kind of integrating a user system of my own to allow comments into wordpress posts as if logged in amongst other few minor changes like session sharing. I've managed to do so as a plugin, until I got stuck with this.
The fact that many places in the wordpress code checks for the user id, instead of using the is_user_looged_in renders the purpose of that function useless for plugins.
Change History (12)
- Keywords needs-patch added; user login plugin removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
4 years ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.7
- Severity changed from major to normal