Fixes to Ajaxify Admin before 3.1
|Reported by:||jane||Owned by:||scribu|
|Milestone:||3.1||Priority:||highest omg bbq|
Description (last modified by scribu)
This ticket will hold the individual adjustments needed for the ajaxified admin features before we release for 3.1
When using pagination located at the bottom of the table, should load new results and bump you to the top of the screen. On comments, no need to sort alphabetically by comment. On p=36220 comment screens, no need to sort by "in reply to" since they are all in reply to the same comment. Save-state hashes for URLs.
Don't bump bulk action and other triggers back to the front page.
Date columns should first sort by DESC, not ASC. Plugins will likely need a new way to request DESC over ASC for a specific column.
Change History (111)
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords needs-patch added; ajax removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.1
- Severity changed from normal to blocker
- Priority changed from normal to highest omg bbq
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.