General Settings Tab Not Allowing trailing URL slash to be stored in Site & WordPress address (URL)
|Reported by:||dsquared||Owned by:|
Thank you for all of the efforts you've made regarding plugins easier to maintain - I deeply appreciate it.
When WordPress is installed in a subfolder, attempts to add the trailing slash currently will not save properly. From this URL:
The General Settings Tab - WordPress address (URL)
The General Settings Tab - Site address (URL)
Want to enter "http://www.domain.com/wordpressinstalledinfolder/"
*it won't let me enter a trailing slash on the end like it will in other URL fields on the site.*
Request: Please tweak this field to allow storage of folder trailing slash.
Change History (9)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version 3.0.1 deleted
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Cc dkikizas@… added
- Keywords dev-feedback added; general settings trailing URL slash not storing removed
- Version set to 3.0.1
- Keywords ui-feedback added
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Component changed from General to Administration
- Keywords dev-feedback ux-feedback removed