Media Upload form does not pass tab name
|Reported by:||jackcrosby||Owned by:||nacin|
Description (last modified by ocean90)
The Media Upload form has an error (wp-admin/includes/media.php line #1538). It is not passing the tab name, which hinders adding actions based on which Upload tab is selected.
Get param 'tab' is being set to 'type' which is incorrect.
$form_action_url = admin_url("media-upload.php?type=$type&tab=type&post_id=$post_id");
To top of function add:
Change the form action URL (line #1538) to:
$form_action_url = admin_url("media-upload.php?type=$type&tab=$tab&post_id=$post_id");
This change also impacts function media_upload_type_url_form (line #1591). Same fix applies.
Change History (12)
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 3.3 to Future Release
comment:10 avryl — 7 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from reviewing to closed