No comments awaiting moderation... yet — I am confused
|Reported by:||demetris||Owned by:||nacin|
My apologies in advance if this is an invalid ticket, but I am confused.
Shouldn’t that message (the one showing when there are zero comments pending) read something like “No comments awaiting moderation... for now”?
*No comments awaiting moderation.*
“yet” makes sense only if you had never had any comments in the moderation queue before. However, the simple condition on which the message appears is that there are no comments *currently*.
Attaching patch in case this makes sense.
Change History (5)
- Keywords ux-feedback added; dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Keywords ux-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.4