WP 1.6 and PHP 5 (call-time pass-by-reference is depreciated)
|Reported by:||ch0de||Owned by:||markjaquith|
After installing WP 1.6 on a PHP 5 server, The errors are:
"Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated - argument passed by value; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of do_action(). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file. However, future versions may not support this any longer. in D:\WEBSITES_APACHE\xxxxx\wp16\wp-includes\comment-functions.php on line 450"
It has to do with & and the functions. I heard from a friend that this is being talked about in IRC, but this is just a reminder.
Change History (12)
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Version changed from 1.2 to 1.6
comment:5 @markjaquith — 10 years ago
- Keywords bg|dev-feedback bg|2nd-opinion added
- Owner changed from anonymous to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:8 @markjaquith — 10 years ago
- Summary changed from Wordpress 1.6 not supporting PHP 5 to WP 1.6 and PHP 5 (call-time pass-by-reference is depreciated)