Capital letters for writing the word "Error"
|Reported by:||doktorbro||Owned by:||markjaquith|
You can find many places in the i18n with the word "ERROR" or "Error". Example:
msgid "<strong>ERROR</strong>: Please type your e-mail address." msgid "<strong>Error:</strong> There was an error connecting to the server, Please verify the settings are correct."
The word "ERROR" doesn't exist in English, all I ever see in books is "Error" or "error". "ERROR" is bad style for people, who don't know about CSS. "Error" is absolutely enough.
The problem is, all the European translator monkeys write their version of "ERROR" with capital letters too.
So please, change "ERROR" to "Error".
Change History (23)
comment:3 markjaquith — 3 years ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Owner set to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:10 doktorbro — 3 years ago
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened