Don't try to add orphaned pages' parents' slugs to the page URL
|Reported by:||filosofo||Owned by:||wonderboymusic|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:||has-patch|
If a page becomes orphaned---in other words, if a page points to a parent object that doesn't exist any more---get_page_uri() doesn't sanity check that the parent object actually exists.
Patch does the check without any extra work, by moving stuff around.
Change History (19)
comment:1 @MikeHansenMe — 3 years ago
- Keywords needs-testing 2nd-opinion added
comment:4 @chriscct7 — 5 weeks ago
- Keywords needs-refresh added; 3.2-early needs-testing 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.4
- Owner set to chriscct7
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:11 @wonderboymusic — 4 weeks ago
- Owner changed from chriscct7 to wonderboymusic
- Status changed from assigned to reviewing