Search does not look for tags
|Reported by:||hakre||Owned by:|
While 3.1 Beta Testing I ran over this:
Ajax search is to search the (paginated) table. The table has tags in it's display. Search is not looking for those.
How to reproduce?
- Edit a Post.
- Add a new Tag that doesn't exist so far.
- Update the Post.
- Go to Posts.
- Search for the just created Tag.
- You get an empty search result.
Change History (17)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Summary changed from Backend Post Ajax search does not look for page tags to Search does not look for tags
comment:13 @westi — 5 years ago
- Component changed from General to Taxonomy
- Keywords 3.2-early added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
comment:15 @wonderboymusic — 2 years ago
- Keywords ux-feedback removed
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to maybelater
- Status changed from reopened to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.