Add support to get_pages() to allow multiple exclude_tree exclusions — at Version 1
|Reported by:||jefsnare||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by dd32)
get_pages() does not support the use of multiple parents in the exclude_tree arguement.
The attached patch allows for a comma seperated list to be passed.
Change History (2)
- Component changed from Menus to Template
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords needs-patch added; exclude tree post removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Summary changed from Exclude tree bug to Add support to get_pages() to allow multiple exclude_tree exclusions
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.