Comment text not marked as required
|Reported by:||infected||Owned by:||rianrietveld|
|Component:||Comments||Keywords:||has-patch 2nd-opinion has-screenshots|
I thought i already opened a ticket to this but i cant find it... Maybe i didnt hit the create ticket button?!
When using comment_form() the name and email fields marked as required while the textarea for commenttext is not. If i send my comment without text i'll get this notice
Error: please type a comment.
So it also should be marked as required field.
Change History (33)
- Keywords 3.2-early needs-patch added; comment commenttext required removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
3 years ago
- Keywords close removed
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Summary changed from Commenttext not marked as required to Comment text not marked as required
- Focuses ui accessibility added
- Milestone set to 4.5
- Owner set to rianrietveld
- Status changed from reopened to assigned