Attachment URL filenames are not urlencoded
|Reported by:||mdawaffe||Owned by:|
In looking at #16191, I discovered a related bug.
Upload a file called a%22b.jpg. The file will be stored on the filesystem as a%22b.jpg, but the resulting attachment URL will be http://example.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/a%22b.jpg, which will point to a file named a"b.jpg.
Change History (21)
comment:11 @jaddle — 3 years ago
- Cc jonathan.addleman@… added
comment:12 @krembo99 — 3 years ago
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:14 @jblifestyles — 3 months ago
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened