Remove the wpdialog plugin from TinyMCE
|Reported by:||azaozz||Owned by:||azaozz|
Combining TinyMCE with jQueryUI is not a very good idea IMHO:
- TinyMCE has all the functionality to create dialogs which is native, more extended and seems more robust than jQuery UI.
- The reason why most dialog type scripts use an iframe is to remove any possibility of conflicts with the parent page. In out case such conflict might be introduced by a plugin that alters the edit screen.
- There were suggestions some time ago to stop using jQuery UI in WordPress admin and replace it with one of the other jQuery plugins with similar functionality that are a lot more concise and robust.
Change History (23)
comment:12 azaozz — 3 months ago
- Milestone 3.9 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from reopened to closed
comment:14 azaozz — 3 months ago
- Milestone set to 3.9
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.