Twenty Ten: <pre> tag goes out of content area
|Reported by:||tapan.bojja||Owned by:||tapan.bojja|
If I enter a <pre> tag in content then it goes out of content area. I think for this css needs to be fix.
Kindly look in to the above issue.
Change History (20)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Component changed from Formatting to Themes
- Keywords has-patch added; Bug removed
- Milestone set to Awaiting Review
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to WordPress.org
- Summary changed from <prre> tag issue to <pre> tag goes out of content area
comment:9 in reply to: ↑ 8 lancewillett — 3 years ago
comment:10 follow-up: ↓ 11 JohnONolan — 3 years ago
comment:15 SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Component changed from Themes to Bundled Theme
- Milestone changed from WordPress.org to 3.3
- Summary changed from <pre> tag goes out of content area to Twenty Ten: <pre> tag goes out of content area
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.