Bugs with pagination input
|Reported by:||garyc40||Owned by:||markjaquith|
(moved from #16356)
There are a few bugs with pagination that I found
- users.php don't redirect when $pagenum > $total_pages
- Go to edit-tags.php, navigate to the 3rd page, for example. Then enter 2 in the pagination input box and press enter. You'll be in page number 3.
- Go to network/users.php , enter a page number in the pagination input box and press enter. It simply redirects to page 1.
- WP_Users_List_Table and WP_MS_Users_List_Table doesn't set the proper pagination args when $pagenum > $total_pages . This is because total user count is not executed when no results are returned from the query. See the change I made in wp-includes/user.php.
Should all the redirection when $pagenum > $total_pages be centralized in WP_List_Table? We can put that logic inside WP_List_Table->set_pagination_args().
Change History (16)
comment:2 markjaquith — 3 years ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.1
- Owner set to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.