CSS3 gradient replacements for images and rework existing
|Reported by:||cyberskull||Owned by:||ocean90|
I've created a patch that replaces the images used in colors-classic.dev.css with the correct CSS3 gradients understood by WebKit, Gecko et al.
It sets up the gradients with a fallback to the image if the gradient is not understood, thus it will still look pretty with IE or other browsers that don't understand gradients.
Other work done is a small amount of code cleanup, just a bit of housekeeping.
Tested in Firefox 3.6.13, Safari 5.0.3, WebKit Nightly, Opera 10.63 on Mac OS X 10.5 PPC. It all worked ok for me.
Change History (55)
- Keywords ui-feedback added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Summary changed from CSS gradient replacements for images in colors-classic to CSS gradient replacements for images in colors stylesheets
- Cc jane added
- Keywords needs-refresh ui-feedback added; has-patch removed
- Summary changed from CSS gradient replacements for images in colors stylesheets to CSS3 gradient replacements for images and rework existing