Automatically backup database before updating
|Reported by:||manski||Owned by:|
Currently when updating Wordpress or its plugins/themes there's a message at the top of the page, reading that the user should backup its database.
This "update tool" would be so much more useful, if it could backup the database automatically before updating. I'm not so sure why one would need to backup the files so this step could most likely be skipped.
Change History (6)
- Component changed from General to Upgrade/Install
- Keywords 2nd-opinion added
- Severity changed from major to normal
3 years ago
- Keywords 2nd-opinion removed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed