Make $sample_permalink_html human-readable on Edit Post screen
|Reported by:||linuxologos||Owned by:||johnbillion|
If the permalink contains words with non-latin characters (for example the permalink structure is /%category%/%postname%/ and the assigned category is non-English) the $sample_permalink_html, which is echoed by edit-form-advanced.php, is not human readable on Edit Post screen (below the title). The editable part of the permalink (the one that comes from the title of the post) is readable.
$sample_permalink_html should be urldecoded at some stage before echoed.
Change History (12)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
comment:5 @chriscct7 — 9 months ago
- Component changed from Formatting to Administration
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
comment:6 @johnbillion — 9 months ago
- Focuses administration added
- Keywords commit added; reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.1
- Type changed from enhancement to defect (bug)
- Version set to 2.5