No documentation (not possible?) to add plugins to Trac
|Reported by:||fireproofsocks||Owned by:|
When developing a plugin, it's normal to set up a bug-tracker of some sort. I have found no documentation on how to do this using THIS bug tracker: trac. I've noticed that SOME plugins have support here, but nobody I've talked to knows how to get their custom plugins added to this bug tracker, which means that most of the plugins in the repository have no official bug tracking in place. That's a huge disservice to the community because only a fraction of those developers have the wherewithal to set up their own bug trackers.
This ticket is to request:
- Access to trac for all plugin developers
- Thorough documentation on how to get this set up for any new plugin authored
- Ideally, incorporate this in a standardized way for all plugins so the authors don't have to do any extra footwork.
Change History (16)
- Component changed from General to WordPress.org site
- Keywords trac bugs removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to WordPress.org
comment:11 in reply to: ↑ 10 @bpetty — 3 years ago
comment:15 @bpetty — 19 months ago
- Milestone WordPress.org deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed