Ability to disable redirect_guess_404_permalink()
|Reported by:||msafi||Owned by:|
Can you make redirect_guess_404_permalink() pluggable or have its return value pass-through a filter so that developers can override it?
I know I can remove_filter('template_redirect', 'redirect_canonical') but redirect_canonical is too useful to be disabled. Only disabling URL guessing would be great.
Thanks a lot,
Change History (33)
- Keywords needs-patch added; URL guessing URL redirect removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
6 years ago
- Cc simon@… added
- Keywords has-patch dev-feedback added; needs-patch removed
- Version changed from 3.0.5 to 3.1
2 years ago
- Keywords commit added; 4.0-early needs-docs removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.2