WP_Http_Streams::test doesn't check enough to confirm if it can do HTTPS
|Reported by:||westi||Owned by:||dd32|
The WP_Http_Streams doesn't check for all it's prerequisites before saying it can process HTTPS request.
It seems to be common for the openssl extension to no be loaded.
[21-Feb-2011 08:06:48] PHP Warning: fopen() [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: Unable to find the wrapper "https" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? in .../wp-includes/class-http.php on line 1063 [21-Feb-2011 08:06:48] PHP Warning: fopen(https://example.com/feed/) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in .../wp-includes/class-http.php on line 1063
We need to at least check: extension_loaded( 'openssl' )
Change History (32)
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
comment:19 @dd32 — 4 years ago
- Keywords 3.3-early added; 3.2-early removed
- Milestone changed from 3.2 to Future Release
comment:21 @dd32 — 19 months ago
- Keywords 3.3-early has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.7
comment:22 @dd32 — 19 months ago
- Owner set to dd32
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.