wp_dropdown_categories reqs (consistent) option_none_value
|Reported by:||rcain||Owned by:||wonderboymusic|
wp_dropdown_categories sets option_none value="-1" without any means to override, whereas other similar funcs (eg:wp_dropdown_pages) use options_none value= and also provide method to override default (option_none_value).
please could we have a consistent set of values (and options interface) to all thee dropdown funcs and save us some unnecessary and messy extra coding. thanks.
Change History (11)
- Owner set to rcain
- Status changed from new to reviewing
comment:8 wonderboymusic — 7 weeks ago
- Owner set to wonderboymusic
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reviewing to closed
comment:9 DrewAPicture — 7 weeks ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.0
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened