CPT archive rewrite rule doesn't respect 'with_front' arg
|Reported by:||scribu||Owned by:||scribu|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:||has-patch commit|
Description (last modified by scribu)
- Have WP MS activated, with subdirectories, not subdomains.
- Register a custom post type, with has_archive => true.
- On the main blog, call get_post_archive_link().
The URL will include the /blog/ prefix, but it will lead to a 404, since the rewrite rule isn't correct.
Change History (14)
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from get_post_archive_link() includes /blog/, when it shouldn't to CPT archive rewrite rule doesn't respect 'with_front' arg
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.