The "Create Menu" button should not be duplicated in the footer
|Reported by:||nacin||Owned by:|
When creating a menu, you need to enter a name, then click "Create Menu." This button is duplicated in the footer; it shouldn't be. Only the "Save Menu" button should be in both places, for saving a menu when you're closer to the bottom of it.
It was introduced in 3.1, but given that the only regression is that it looks a little silly, this can hold off until 3.2.
Change History (5)
- Cc nerx added
- Keywords 2nd-opinion added
- Type changed from defect (bug) to feature request
- Keywords 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.1.1
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Type changed from feature request to defect (bug)