Rewrite rules are generated inconsistently for custom taxonomies and /%category%/%postname% permalink structure
|Reported by:||valentinas||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce:
- Fresh install of WordPress 3.1
- Activate dummy custom post type + custom taxonomy plugin (attached, code taken from codex)
- Go to Settings->Permalinks, set Custom Structure "/%category%/%postname%" and save
- Go to database table wp_options and look for an option "rewrite_rules" it will have 76 rules.
- Save permalinks again (or reload permalinks page or just visit permalinks page again)
- 4. Go to database table wp_options and look for an option "rewrite_rules" again
Expected result: you should see the same rules as first time, because permalink structure haven't changed.
Actual result: there will be more (104 in my case) rules than first time.
Change History (37)
5 years ago
- Owner changed from scribu to RyanMurphy
- Status changed from reopened to reviewing
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.