Make WP_Error extending Exception to make it throw-able
|Reported by:||hakre||Owned by:|
Does it makes sense to make the WP_Error class extending the standard PHP Exception so we can throw it when needed? Feedback appreceated.
Change History (18)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
- Summary changed from PHP5-port - Make WP_Error extending Exception to make it throw-able to Make WP_Error extending Exception to make it throw-able
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.