is_page() doesn't accept a full path
|Reported by:||johnbillion||Owned by:|
If you have a page at example.com/foo/bar, then is_page('foo/bar') will return false on that page.
The is_page() function only checks the ID, title and post name, not the full path.
If the $page parameter passed to is_page() contains a slash then we should check the full path. If I get a chance I'll see if I can whip up a patch in the next couple of days.
Change History (16)
comment:7 wonderboymusic — 9 months ago
- Keywords 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.7
comment:10 helen — 7 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 3.7 to Awaiting Review
comment:13 wonderboymusic — 26 hours ago
- Keywords needs-unit-tests added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.0