admin bar sub menus should open only after a user had clicked the menu
|Reported by:||mark-k||Owned by:|
With the admin bar active in the front, when moving the "mouse" from the location bar of the browser down to the content area, a menu might popup and hide the content/create a distraction.
IMHO menus should be triggered only when a user had clicked one of the high level menu buttons like it is being done in desktop applications menus.
Change History (5)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened