Error 500 when a user has too many sites
|Reported by:||luuzan@…||Owned by:|
|Component:||Networks and Sites||Keywords:||needs-patch dev-feedback ux-feedback|
3.0.1 multi-site installation with more than 7500 blogs, with one user each. I also have one moderation user that can administer each of the blogs.
In the admin interface, when I go to Super-Admin -> Users, and when I display the page that contains my moderation user, I get "An error (500 Internal Server Error) has occured in response to this request". The page tries to display all the sites administered by him (around 7500 of them), hence the error.
Updating to 3.1 didn't resolve the problem.
For each user in the list, display only a certain number of sites, with a possibility to see all of that user's sites, if needed.
Change History (27)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Status changed from reviewing to accepted
in reply to:
3 years ago
- Component changed from Network Admin to Networks and Sites
- Focuses administration added
17 months ago
- Owner changed from PeteMall to jeremyfelt
- Status changed from accepted to assigned