XML-RPC endpoint set the datetime when saving a Draft
|Reported by:||daniloercoli||Owned by:||wonderboymusic|
When uploading a draft post from one of the WordPress mobile apps the post date is set to the current time/date, even if the datetime field is not specified on the client request.
This could cause issues, because when you change the post status to "publish" it will be published using the date set during the first upload.
On the web dashboard if you do not set the post datetime explicitly, it is not set and hitting publish will then populate the datetime field with the current time.
The same happens if you start a draft on the web and then you publish it using any mobile apps.
details here: http://ios.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/826
Change History (34)
- Cc ercoli@… joseph@… n.prasath.002@… jalkut@… removed
- Keywords needs-unit-tests punt added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.4
- Owner set to wonderboymusic
- Status changed from new to assigned