Move the "last edited at" text and saved/updated/published notices in post/page editor
|Reported by:||jane||Owned by:|
|Component:||Editor||Keywords:||editorial-flow has-patch needs-testing ux-feedback needs-refresh|
- The timestamp of the last save is currently displayed at the bottom right of the editor box. It would make more sense for this information to be tied to the Publish box instead.
- The yellow alert boxes that appear at the top of the page are weird. a) They should appear closer to the button that caused the action (general usability/accessibility best practice), so probably by the Publish box. b) Once you edit anything on the screen, the "post updated" (or saved, etc) text should go away, because it is no longer current.
Am thinking we could combine these two things into one flexible status message that's located in or adjacent to the Publish box.
Change History (11)
18 months ago
- Focuses administration added
- Keywords ux-feedback needs-refresh added
- Priority changed from low to normal
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.