Theme editor shouldn't override root directory files with same names in child directories
|Reported by:||kawauso||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce:
- Create subdirectory: blogs
- Create file in subdirectory: index.php
- Try selecting Main Index Template in Theme Editor
Example is taken from BuddyPress' theme structure. get_file_description() doesn't account in any way for the presence of subdirectories since it uses basename().
Change History (6)
4 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.