WordPress.org

Make WordPress Core

Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #17070, comment 3


Ignore:
Timestamp:
04/07/11 07:17:31 (3 years ago)
Author:
scribu
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #17070, comment 3

    initial v1  
    11I was told that my original description was too wordy so here is a summarized version. 
    2  
    3 WP 3.0.5 + jQuery 1.4.2 + jQuery UI 1.7.3 - dashboard metaboxes are movable in IE 8 
    4  
    5 WP 3.0.5 + jQuery 1.4.2 + jQuery UI 1.7.3 - metaboxes on edit/new posts, links, and pages screens outline showing where to drop is slow if it shows at all in IE 8 
    6  
    7 WP 3.0.5 + jQuery 1.4.2 + jQuery UI 1.7.3 - no metaboxes are draggable in IE 9 
    8  
    9 WP 3.1.1 + jQuery 1.4.4 + jQuery UI 1.8.9 and 
    10 WP 3.2-bleeding + jQuery 1.4.4 + jQuery UI 1.8.9 and 
    11 WP 3.2-bleeding + jQuery 1.5.2 + jQuery UI 1.8.9 (and jQuery 1.8.11) - dashboard and edit/new links metaboxes are movebable in IE 8 
    12  
    13 WP 3.1.1 + jQuery 1.4.4 + jQuery UI 1.8.9 and 
    14 WP 3.2-bleeding + jQuery 1.4.4 + jQuery UI 1.8.9 and 
    15 WP 3.2-bleeding + jQuery 1.5.2 + jQuery UI 1.8.9 (and jQuery 1.8.11) - metaboxes on edit/new posts and pages are slow to drag and outline showing where to drop is slow if it shows at all in IE 8 
    16  
    17 WP 3.1.1 + jQuery 1.4.4 + jQuery UI 1.8.9 and 
    18 WP 3.2-bleeding + jQuery 1.4.4 + jQuery UI 1.8.9 and 
    19 WP 3.2-bleeding + jQuery 1.5.2 + jQuery UI 1.8.9 (and jQuery 1.8.11) - dashboard metaboxes are not movebable in IE 9 
    20  
    21 WP 3.1.1 + jQuery 1.4.4 + jQuery UI 1.8.9 and 
    22 WP 3.2-bleeding + jQuery 1.4.4 + jQuery UI 1.8.9 and 
    23 WP 3.2-bleeding + jQuery 1.5.2 + jQuery UI 1.8.9 (and jQuery 1.8.11) - reorder of metaboxes on edit/new posts, links, and pages screen in right column and dragging metaboxes from right column to left column works while dragging metaboxes from left column to right column doesn't work and results in a ghost metabox appearing 
    24  
    25  
    26 As a side note, I did try adding in the code that I discovered was causing the problem for #16955 to ui.sortable.js and it made no difference in what I am encountering in IE 8 and IE 9.