Invalid published date insertion in posts
|Reported by:||hew||Owned by:||westi|
- Set date on a post to Feb 29th in a non-leap year.
- Click "Update".
The UI JS will prevent you from hitting OK, but you can bypass it and insert the bad datestamp as described above. I get other inconsistant oddness using the same procedure with other bad numerals (54, -2, etc).
This can also be done via Quick Edits using the same procedure.
I didn't explore pages as thoroughly, but that's probably worth investigation too.
Change History (45)
- Summary changed from Published date invalid data to Invalid published date insertion in posts
- Keywords needs-patch added; close removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.2
- Owner set to westi
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.5
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened