Plugin editor files list is inconsistent
|Reported by:||mark8barnes||Owned by:||mark8barnes|
The plug-in editor files list inconsistently handles folders. The file list includes all the files in same folder as the file currently being edited, plus files in any subfolders, but only to one level deep. This means the file list changes, according to which files you are editing. When you're editing a file in a sub-folder, files higher up the hiearchy disappear, and new files from deeper levels are added. This is confusing behaviour.
Either (a) proper folder navigation should be added, or
(b) All plug-in files should be included in the list at all times.
Change History (4)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
6 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed