Pagination of plugins search results does not work
|Reported by:||pavelevap||Owned by:||dd32|
I tested several plugins and noticed that pagination of plugins search results does not work. Simply, search string is not passed to pagination links.
- Go to Plugins menu.
- Set small (testing) number in Screen tab for plugin pagination.
- Enter for example "Menu" into searchbox (or any other word to have chance to find some installed plugins).
- There are 11 items found, 3 pages available for me, I can see first 5 related plugins, everything looks well.
- But when you click on "Next page" icon to see other search results, you are redirected to second page, but of all plugins. Search string is not passed to pagination links...
Change History (14)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.2
- Version changed from 3.2 to 3.1
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Owner set to dd32
- Status changed from new to accepted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.