Almost pretty permalinks with non-ASCII characters do not work in Apache
|Reported by:||peaceablewhale||Owned by:||westi|
Almost pretty permalinks (using PATH_INFO) with non-ASCII characters do not work in Apache; a not found error is returned. The same permalink works in IIS when UTF-8 is used for server variables. It also works when mod_rewrite is used.
Change History (16)
6 years ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from reviewing to closed
5 years ago
- Milestone set to 3.3
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 3.2 to 3.1
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.