Almost pretty permalinks with non-ASCII characters do not work in Apache
|Reported by:||peaceablewhale||Owned by:||westi|
|Component:||Permalinks||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing needs-unit-tests 3.5-early|
Almost pretty permalinks (using PATH_INFO) with non-ASCII characters do not work in Apache; a not found error is returned. The same permalink works in IIS when UTF-8 is used for server variables. It also works when mod_rewrite is used.
Change History (15)
comment:7 SergeyBiryukov — 3 years ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from reviewing to closed
comment:8 SergeyBiryukov — 3 years ago
- Milestone set to 3.3
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 3.2 to 3.1
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.